Each year, Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School is pleased to honor a past graduate as the “Alumnus of the Year.”
The criteria for the Alumnus of the Year award are:
- Graduated more than 15 years ago.
- Demonstrated significant, outstanding contribution to his or her profession and/or vocation.
- Exhibited significant concern for the development of Lancaster Bible College.
- An evident pursuit of Christ-centered thinking and daily lifestyle.
- An evident dedication to developing the mind of Christ in others.
In addition to Alumnus of the Year, Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School has two other awards to which alumni can be nominated for. These awards will be evaluated annually with Alumnus of the Year Award, but only awarded as nominations allow.
Young Alumni Achievement Award
Honors a recent graduate (within fifteen years) who has demonstrated exceptional ability and made significant strides in their chosen profession and/or whose extraordinary accomplishments have brought honor to the college and the Lord.
Alumni Lifetime Achievement Award
Honors a graduate who has lived out the mission of LBC consistently over their lifetime; steadfast and faithful in their service of proclaiming Christ in the Church and society.
The 2023-24 Alumni Awards Nomination Deadline is May 15, 2023.